An elderly woman decided to prepare her will and told her preacher she had two final requests.
First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Wal-Mart.
— Wal-Mart?” the preacher exclaimed. Why Wal-Mart?
— Then I’ll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week.”
- ash – cinza
- daughter – filha
- elderly woman – senhora idosa
- I’ll be sure – terei certeza
- preacher – pregador, pastor, reverendo
- request – pedido
- scatter – espalhar
- tell (tell, told, told) – contar
- twice a week – duas vezes por semana
- want – querer, desejar
- will – testamento